Thursday, January 1, 2015

15 Things to Focus on in 2015

So as this new year kicks off and many resolutions are to be made...and broken...and then made again, it's time to not "resolve" your issues, but focus on new and exciting things.  SO this year, there's 15 things I really want to work and focus on, and I'm counting on all of you to keep me motivated and help me in my journey! 

1. Blog: Last year I tried kicking off this blog, and fell behind rather quickly.  This year I want to focus on a post every other day and connecting with other bloggers and expanding my writing.

2. Spend time reading.  I love to read and there are so many books on my list to indulge in, but somehow I never find the time.  I want to really make time for that.

3. Focus on my faith.  This year I want to try and build a better relationship with God.  I admittedly have fallen off of that bandwagon lately and am ready to hop back on in full force.

4. Drink more water.  Toward the end of the year I was getting better...but then the holidays came.  So, I'm saving soda and other drinks for special occasions as a treat.

5. Stick to a budget.  I have been pretty bad with my spending lately and right now I am resembling a very broke college kid.  I want to stick to a budget every week and start saving those pennies.

6. Worrying about the little things won't get me anywhere.  Let things play out. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. 

7. Focus on what makes me beautiful and less on my imperfections.

8. Work harder in my long distance relationship and making time for the two of us.

9. My education.  School is a priority and I plan to make that come first so that I can succeed.

10. Myself.  Letting myself have down time, alone time, and time to debrief and think.

11. My friendships.  I want to really focus on being the best friend I can be, to the people who are amazing friends to me.

12. My family.  I want to check in with more people in my family and stay as connected as possible with all of them.

13. Get out of my comfort zone.  I want to take a new class at the gym, eat new things, try new clubs and meet new people.

14.  Treat myself.  I often put others before myself but every once in awhile I deserve to treat myself and indulge myself in what I enjoy.

15. Love unconditionally.  Although I already do this, it can be disguised by the actions people make.  I want to be more open and less judgmental and love freely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment